Insight-Aviation offers Continuing Airworthiness Management for operators and owners. We plan, track and and record scheduled maintenance requirements, respond to Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives, handle warranty and program management and offer 24 hour AOG CAMO support for managed aircraft. Insight-Aviation also offers Airworthiness Certificate renewals and Authority Liaison worldwide.
Insight-Aviation is an approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) in the Netherlands, the scope covers the following listed aircraft types:
• Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321
• Airbus A330
• ATR 72-100/200 series, ATR 72-212A series
• ATR 42-400/500 series
• Boeing 737-300, 737-400,737-500 series
• Boeing 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900
• Embrear ERJ-190 series
• Fokker 50, 60
• Fokker 70, 100
• Piston engine aeroplanes limited to metal structure
We are very much looking forward to discuss with you how Insight-Aviation can support your business!